Total IT Systems can provide you with the right communications solution for your business. Whether you are a small company looking to grow or a large organisation with numerous offices worldwide, we will recommend the right telecoms solution, which has the flexibility to grow with you and meet your future requirements.
When you buy a Telephone System from Total IT Systems you will have the high quality service you need to keep your system running effectively. Total IT Systems is renowned for customer service from installation through to on-going account management..
With NEC Telephone Systems available to support from 2 to 500 users, your businesses can transform its communications and work more productively and effectively.
These fast, reliable and secure telecoms systems range from highly featured handsets to call management, call centre applications, business mobility, messaging, communication portals and more.
Here are some of the NEC Telephone Systems available to you:
The NEC SL1100 provides a powerful communication tool which is built for business.
The high spec built-in voice response system provides Auto Attendant and auto-routing functionality at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets. And with a choice of either IP or digital technologies, the SL1100 is a truly versatile solution.
Mobile Extension: Be in when you’re out With a Mobile Extension, you can carry your office number with you when you’re on the road. With access to system features such as caller ID, call transfer and voicemail, it really is like being in the office, whether you’re travelling, on leave or stuck in traffic.
Get more out of your team Company specialists can now be empowered to maintain high service standards when out of the office, helping you make the most of your most valuable members of staff.
Never miss a sales call Salespeople can use Mobile Extension to ensure that even when they’re on the road, they never miss out on a call which could lead to a lucrative business opportunity.
Wireless DECT: Maintain service levels when away from your desk With DECT handsets for wireless voice communications, you can move around the office and remain reachable, so you don’t lose touch with colleagues or customers.
Voicemail and Auto Attendant:
What is InMail? InMail is more than just a regular voicemail box. Packed with powerful business features, this is a solution to make keeping up to date easier than ever.
A record for when you need it Using Conversation Recording, you can keep track of important discussions. Recordings can be emailed to colleagues and stored for quick reference. Keep your customers and colleagues up to date Whatever you’re up to, you can have the right recorded message to match.
With three Personalized Greetings, you can select them depending on your availability or the time of day. For example, announce if you are out of the office, on annual leave, and even suggest an alternative contact.
Never miss another message With Message Notification to your desk phone, home offi ce or mobile phone, you can monitor your mailbox effortlessly wherever you are. You can even choose to receive email notification with the message included as an audio attachment.
What is MyCalls? A complete call management solution, Mycalls provides detailed call activity, allowing you to respond to changing conditions in your business more quickly. Your workforce is your most important asset, and now you can manage your whole team from your PC desktop. You can’t manage what you can’t measure How much custom could missed calls be costing your business? Many companies don’t know and have no means of finding out. With MyCalls, you can follow up missed and abandoned calls immediately, giving you the potential to avoid losing business to your competitors on a daily basis.
Advanced call recording With MyCalls Call Recorder, calls can be effortlessly recorded and archived, providing an effective way of resolving disputes and a useful tool for staff training. With the advanced call recorder, small sections of a call can be named, colour coded and saved separately, enabling you to retrieve crucial information more quickly when needed.
NEC SV8100 Telephone Systems
The ultimate in unified communications
The NEC SV8100 is a unique communication solution for up to 500 users. Its expandability means it can work at any level, from a technically superb phone system, to a truly advanced unified communications platform.
Business performance is improved significantly by making an entire workforce more reachable wherever they are based.
Part of the NEC 360 portfolio, the NEC SV8100 Telephone System creates ‘360-degree communication’ encompassing fixed, mobile and converged communication such as e-mail, presence and instant messaging. In short, it makes unified communication a reality.
- Unique interchangeable handset design (as shown in the picture above, for more details see the (see link at bottom of page if you require High Resolution Version) NEC SV8100
- Unique Netlink survivability between branches
- Unique Bluetooth handsetModular architecture for economical scaleability
- VoIP and traditional voice support
- Aggressively priced
- Embedded applications including voice mail
- Mobile extensions at no extra cost
The NEC SV8100 Telephone System is the ideal communication solution for almost any workplace, including:
- The small office – Aggressively priced compared to other smaller systems, but with enormous scaleability as a business grows.
- The small to medium sized business – The NEC SV8100 offers productivity and efficiency tools that are usually associated with more expensive, large corporate systems.
- The call centre – Powerful call management software ensures both your workforce and customer service levels are optimized at all times.
- The branch office – These can benefit from highly cost-effective unique Netlink features – allowing multiple systems to operate as one. Netlink also offers multiple business continuity options.
- The homeworker – The latest VoIP technology ensures costs are minimized, and access to system features are maximized.
- The mobile worker – Whether on-site or out in the field, our comprehensive mobile connectivity solutions ensure a user is contactable whenever and wherever they are. Cutting-edge features such as mobile extension are delivered with no additional cost.
- Hotels and hospitality – A range of specific features that will enhance a guest’s hospitality experience, while at the same time optimizing staff efficiency.
- Healthcare environments – By simplifying and enhancing the communication process health professionals have more time to spend with patients. Response time is also improved substantially.
- Specialized professions – Legal and finance professions benefit from features such as call recording, which is effortless, easily accessed and completely secure.
Download High Resolution Nec SV8100