Total IT Systems has been the partner of choice for many larger corporations. The need here tends to be one of consultancy and support. You may already have your own IT department but need a higher level view of the system or some specialist knowledge to help IT better fit the goals of your organisation or cover employee holidays and long term sickness.
With Total IT Systems as your IT department, you will have the opportunity to focus on your core business needs.
Many of our customers rely on Total IT Systems for project deployment and technical consultancy. Our technical consultancy means that you can rest assured we will provide you with the right advice and support for your needs. We have a wealth of experience, skills and knowledge in providing reliable IT solutions that make a real impact on making your working day easier.
As you evaluate your choices and decisions in outsourcing different components of your operations, you will need to consider the advantages of outsourcing. When done for the right reasons, outsourcing will actually help your company grow and save money. There are other advantages of outsourcing that go beyond money. Here are the top eight advantages of outsourcing. Immediate benefits can be gained by outsourcing IT services through Managed Services.
1. Control IT Costs. Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
2. Reduce Labour Costs. Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
3. Qualified doesn’t Equal Experienced. Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT.
4. Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness. Organizations that try to do all IT Services in-house themselves can have much higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increase costs and are ultimately passed on to customers.
5. Quickly Implement New Technology. A quality outsourced IT service organization will have the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. For most implementations, quality IT companies will bring years of experience in the beginning saving time and money.
6. Stay Focused on Your Core Business. Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
7. Reduce risk. Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies all change very quickly. Outsourcing providers assume and manage much of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues. They generally are much better at deciding how to avoid risk in their areas of expertise.
8. Level the Playing Field. Smallest businesses can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Outsourcing can help small companies act “big” by giving them access to the similar technology, and expertise that large companies enjoy. An independent third party managed cost structure and economy of scale can give your company a competitive advantage.